- RSS Channel Showcase 8024690
- RSS Channel Showcase 7771292
- RSS Channel Showcase 9304993
- RSS Channel Showcase 6111220
Articles on this Page
- 09/26/16--08:04: _In Kerry’s Own Word...
- 09/27/16--06:06: _Europe’s Banking Cr...
- 09/27/16--09:16: _Libertarianism In A...
- 09/28/16--06:27: _Hillary Clinton’s M...
- 09/29/16--12:45: _Is It Safe To Trave...
- 10/03/16--07:05: _Syrian Poet Adonis:...
- 10/03/16--09:02: _Learn Real History ...
- 10/04/16--06:05: _Joe Salerno: Econom...
- 10/05/16--06:12: _A Radical Libertari...
- 10/06/16--06:17: _How Much Money Have...
- 10/06/16--07:25: _Big Banks Team Up T...
- 10/09/16--14:26: _Banking Crisis 2016...
- 10/10/16--11:51: _PR Firm Gets $500 M...
- 10/10/16--12:02: _4 Charts Showing Po...
- 10/13/16--11:55: _World Gone Mad: “Hu...
- 10/13/16--11:58: _United States Suspe...
- 10/15/16--12:04: _News followed by Ec...
- 10/17/16--10:38: _WikiLeaks: The Two ...
- 10/18/16--13:51: _The Debt Trap Is Gl...
- 10/18/16--13:55: _Plans for Redrawing...
- 09/26/16--08:04: In Kerry’s Own Words: Syria Prohibited from Attacking al-Qaeda
- 09/27/16--06:06: Europe’s Banking Crisis, Negative Rates And Gold
- 09/28/16--06:27: Hillary Clinton’s Most Memorable Interview Ever
- 09/29/16--12:45: Is It Safe To Travel To Europe?
- 10/03/16--09:02: Learn Real History and True Conspiracies by LewRockwell
- 10/04/16--06:05: Joe Salerno: Economics is Broken
- 10/05/16--06:12: A Radical Libertarian in the British Parliament
- 10/06/16--06:17: How Much Money Have Humans Created?
- 10/06/16--07:25: Big Banks Team Up To Push New Digital Currency
- 10/09/16--14:26: Banking Crisis 2016 – A Perfect Black Swan Storm About To Hit?
- 10/10/16--11:51: PR Firm Gets $500 Million To Spin Iraq War
- 10/10/16--12:02: 4 Charts Showing Positive Post-Brexit Economic Trends
- 10/13/16--11:55: World Gone Mad: “Huge Demand” To Lend Italy Money For 50 Years
- 10/13/16--11:58: United States Suspends Contact With Russia Over Syria Impasse
- 10/15/16--12:04: News followed by Economist Joseph E. Meyer On The Hagmann Report
- 10/17/16--10:38: WikiLeaks: The Two Faces of Hillary Clinton on Syria
- 10/18/16--13:51: The Debt Trap Is Global
No wondder the United States insisted that its Syria ceasefire deal with Russia remain secret! It turns out that one of the US demands was that the Syrian air force must be prohibited from attacking al-Nusra Front (al-Qaeda in Syria). Crazy conspiracy theory? Listen to John Kerry’s own words at the UN last week: Why […]
The post In Kerry’s Own Words: Syria Prohibited from Attacking al-Qaeda appeared first on Gold And Liberty.
Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank are discussing merger talks. The fact that these meetings are occurring is a signal that Germany’s banking troubles are indeed accelerating. The banks are desperately seeking ways to cut costs and improve profitability. Their plans include restructuring and job cuts using highly unconventional measures. In June, Reuters cited anonymous sources saying […]
Why is liberarianism catching on so fast in Brazil, and what can a libertarian movement accomplish on a huge scale in a country like Brazil? The answer is simple: look at what The Free Brazil Movement accomplished recently. An activist group of people, called The Free Brazil Movement, started a movement in Brazil. They were frustrated by […]
The post Libertarianism In Action: Free Brazil Movement Impeached President Rousseff appeared first on Gold And Liberty.
Presented without comment (must see video):
In recent months, more and more of our clients and friends from overseas are asking us whether it is safe to travel to Europe. These fears are understandable, given the media coverage of the tragic events that occurred this year. The press painted a sinister and truly graphic picture of Europe as a war zone, […]
In this video interview on Memri TV, Syrian poet Adonis gives an in-depth view on why religion and state should be separated in the Arab world. We have selected two quotes which tell the fundamentals of the story, but recommend listening in to the full interview. If we really want to embark on a new phase, […]
The post Syrian Poet Adonis: Progress Impossible In Arab World Without Separation of Religion and State appeared first on Gold And Liberty.
This is an overview of Lew Rockwell’s Best-Selling Books on Amazon for September 2016: Hidden History: An Exposé of Modern Crimes, Conspiracies, and Cover-Ups in American Politics – Donald Jeffries Conspiracy Theory in America (Discovering America) – Lance deHaven-Smith The Law – Frederic Bastiat The Problem with Socialism – Thomas DiLorenzo Nullification: Reclaiming Consent of the Governed (The Wilson […]
The post Learn Real History and True Conspiracies by LewRockwell appeared first on Gold And Liberty.
On the heels of the Fed’s annual meeting in Jackson Hole, “extraordinary” monetary policy may be the new normal. Janet Yellen refuses to raise rates for now, and Former Chair Ben Bernanke openly questions whether the Fed’s Treasury-laden balance sheet—swollen after successive rounds of QE—will ever be unwound. Real growth is flat, real incomes are […]
When Murray Rothbard was a young student, he wrote under the pen name Aubrey Herbert. I thought he made it up. Not so. There really was a man named Auberon Edward William Molyneux Herbert. He was a member of the British Parliament. He lived from 1838 to 1906. He was a disciple of Herbert Spencer […]
The Money Project is an ongoing collaboration between Visual Capitalist and Texas Precious Metals that seeks to use intuitive visualizations to explore the origins, nature, and use of money. How Much Money Have Humans Created? The dollar amounts are so staggering, that simply telling you how much money humans have created probably wouldn’t convey the […]
Four of the world’s biggest banks and one of the largest brokers in the world have teamed up to create a new blockchain based currency, the Utility Settlement Coin, which would be used to clear and settle financial market trades. UBS, Deutsche Bank, Santander and BNY Mellon, as well as the broker ICAP, are lobbying […]
This article is based on an interview by Andy Duncan (FinLingo.com) with Claudio Grass, managing director of Global Gold Switzerland, a precious metals boutique designed to offer rock solid solution during a harsh (banking) crisis. How do you see the current situation in banking particularly in Europe? One interesting indicator is that today not bankers […]
The post Banking Crisis 2016 – A Perfect Black Swan Storm About To Hit? appeared first on Gold And Liberty.
Dr. Ron Paul reveals in this video how a UK based PR firm “Bell Pottinger” was paid more than half a billion dollars to create false videos and other propaganda operations in support of the US invasion and occupation of Iraq. Dozens of other firms also had Pentagon contracts to spin the war. Mr. Paul asks […]
The decision of Britain to leave the European Union had emerged as a significant element in the turning of the economy of the UK. The split of Britain and European Union had made a serious impact on the stock markets, flow of investments, value of currency and other economic indicators. Economists did their analysis of […]
The post 4 Charts Showing Positive Post-Brexit Economic Trends appeared first on Gold And Liberty.
You read that right. Not only is Italy selling 50-year bonds, but people are lining up buy them. Italy’s first 50-year bond sale had huge demand (Reuters) – Italy sold its first 50-year bond on Tuesday as some investors bet the European Central Bank may soon add ultra-long debt to its asset-purchase stimulus scheme.About 16.5 […]
The post World Gone Mad: “Huge Demand” To Lend Italy Money For 50 Years appeared first on Gold And Liberty.
In a sharp deterioration of relations, the U.S. on Monday suspended diplomatic contacts with Russia over Syria, while Moscow halted cooperation on a joint program for disposal of weapons-grade plutonium. The U.S. move followed a threat last week from Secretary of State John Kerry after new Russian and Syrian attacks on the city of Aleppo. […]
The post United States Suspends Contact With Russia Over Syria Impasse appeared first on Gold And Liberty.
Join us tonight for an information packed show as we break down the latest news in the first hour followed by economist Joseph E. Meyer in the second hour. With the 2016 Presidential election under a month away we will be covering the important news related to the election. Wikileaks continues to release Hillary Clinton […]
The post News followed by Economist Joseph E. Meyer On The Hagmann Report appeared first on Gold And Liberty.
“People don’t trust Hillary Clinton, and no one can agree on why,” begins a sympathetic piece on the Democratic Party presidential candidate in Fast Company last July. In a CNN poll that same month, only 30 percent of Americans believed Clinton to be “honest and trustworthy.” If voters don’t know what to make of Clinton […]
The post WikiLeaks: The Two Faces of Hillary Clinton on Syria appeared first on Gold And Liberty.
In this short video, Mike Maloney shows you how much the government controls the economy today. And why it will be very difficult to get out of this mind-boggling level of debt. You’ll see this is not just a problem in the Western world, it’s the entire world. As Mike says, “this is going to […]
The term “New Middle East” was introduced to the world in June 2006 in Tel Aviv by U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (who was credited by the Western media for coining the term) in replacement of the older and more imposing term, the “Greater Middle East.” This shift in foreign policy phraseology coincided with the […]
The post Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a “New Middle East” appeared first on Gold And Liberty.